BY NESARAJ GHES EPIGEN LIGHT WORKER
Maturity is based on the other attributes. Age is just a number. Maturity doesn't comes with age but with understanding, responsibilities, experiences & how they treat others who can do nothing for them.
Today’s reality, even a 10 years old is matured & even a 50 years old is immature. So, age has nothing to do with maturity.
Therefore, you will need to :-
1. Accept things you cannot
2. No longer care about what
people say behind our back
knowing that it is where they
belong - behind you.
3. Be less judgemental and more
4. Do not seek revenge, instead
learn to forgive and walk away.
5. Forget what hurt you, but
remember what it taught you.
6. Learn to practice integrity and
not just honesty.
7. Speak to express rather than
8. Hold your EFV at optimum &
engage yourself into
mindfulness activities that will
gives you conscious thinking +
9. Hope for a lot of sunshine, but
keep yourselves prepared for a
10. Age gracefully, rather than just
Maturity is a consequence of series of experiences, both good and otherwise.
And in the end -
MATURITY IS ABOUT HAVING WANTS , BUT NO NEEDS.....